BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 11, 2009

venting session..Enough is Enough

Okay, I am getting so frusterated with these companies. Even these accredited companies like cashmails.org. Ones that show that they are paying. Who are they paying? Certainly not me. It has been about three days over the "30 day" time period. Actaully all of them have been and so far nothing. Nada. Zero. Zip. And when I email them, no answer. I have even emailed people that they have "supposidly" paid. Still nothing. I think that once these companies do not pay when they say they are going to then we just need to drop them and tell other people that they are scammers. We as people need to finally stand up to these companies. This is why I wrote this blog is to right the wrongs. So far I have joined at least 6 and have made the 'minimium" at about 4. I should have over $100,000 in money by now and I have none. If anyone has anything to show from any high paying company please email me the snap shot and i will be happy to join and post it on my blog. I am still hopeing that there is one company, one single company out there that is honest and can be a blessing to all these people who are seeking financial freedom, in these hard times. We need to stop being pushed around by these companies, we need to demand our rightful money or just quite the company and take our people with us.

0 comments: